Random Year Any Year US American Silver Eagles. Increments of 20 coins will be shipped in US Mint Tubes.
Please note that you may receive multiples of the same year or a different mix of years. What you receive depends on inventory at the time your order is packaged. Design may also vary slightly, as the U.S. Mint has now shifted production to Type 2 design.
- Official silver coin of the United States of America introduced in 1986!
- Coins ship in protective plastic coin zips. Increments of 20 ship in a U.S. Mint silver eagle coin tube with a green lid.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Obverse design from Adolph A. Weinman.
- Reverse design by John Mercanti or the AIP Designer Emily Damstra and sculptor Michael Gaudioso design which depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Available from random years of mintage however likely to contain coins with the same date marks.
- These coins come in circulated condition, which can include items with toning, slight contact marks, or other signs of being circulated or handled.